Sheila M. Bonilla, MD is the founder and director of Foothill Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology.
She is a former Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at the USC Keck School of Medicine and the former director of the Asthma and Allergy Center at the USC Healthcare Consultation Center II. Dr. Bonilla is currently Voluntary Clinical Faculty in the USC Department of Family Medicine.
She is board certified in Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology.
Dr. Bonilla is a Fellow of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (FAAAAI) and a Fellow of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (FACAAI).
- 2011 to present - Voluntary Clinical Faculty - USC Keck School of Medicine - Department of Family Medicine
- 2006 to 2011 - Assistant Professor - USC Keck School Medicine - Department of Internal Medicine
- Fellow - Allergy and Immunology - Kaiser Permanente, Los Angeles
- Chief Resident - Internal Medicine - USC Keck School of Medicine
- Resident - Internal Medicine - USC Keck School of Medicine
- Intern - Internal Medicine - USC Keck School of Medicine
- Research Associate - UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine
- Intern - General Surgery - Harbor-UCLA
- Medical School - University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Undergraduate - St. Mary's University, San Antonio, TX